Monday, August 11, 2008

Blogging

Sunset, Horseshoe Bay


Sunday, 10th: Out of the marina at 0624 to catch the high tide and back to Horseshoe Bay. Arrived 0827 and Carr then spent the day with his charts planning the route for the next day’s sail to Orpheus Island. My book supply is rapidly being consumed - I probably should polish the chrome or something but it is too hot to be working outside in the sun. Southern friends: read this and weep, or should I say shiver.

So I spent some time learning how to blog and how to insert the photographs we have taken. I then had to learn how to do them together. Hope this works.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Diana Burgess said...

Hi Ann and Carr, Lovely to hear you are nice and warm up there. We are freezing!Nice for some!!!
Happy birthday to you Ann and hope you have many more...at least another 30 or so.as long as you keep you 'facilities'!!!as Edna Everage would say!
Safe travelling and enjoy the warm Love Di